Your Name, You. (2010). "Paper Title Number 2." Journal 1. 1(2).
- B.S.E. in Biomedical & Electrical Engineering, Duke University, 2000
- Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, 2005
- M.D. Duke University School of Medicine, 2007
- Fall 2007: Assistant Research Professor
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Pratt School of Engineering
- Duke University
- Fall XXXX: XXXX
Your Name, You. (2015). "Paper Title Number 3." Journal 1. 1(3).
Impact of Acoustic Radiation Force Excitation Geometry on Shear Wave Dispersion and Attenuation Estimates
Lipman, Samantha et al. (2018). "Impact of Acoustic Radiation Force Excitation Geometry on Shear Wave Dispersion and Attenuation Estimates." UMB. 44(4).
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 43 different slack teams